Department of Mathematics, McGill University
The papers below are in PDF format. For hard copy please email me at Makkai@math.mcgill.ca
- Computads and weak omega-categories. Talk at CT2007, Carvoeiro (Portugal).
- Revisiting the coherence theory of bicategories and tricategories. Talk at the Category Theory Octoberfest, Montreal, 2008.
- Linton sketches. Talk at the Pare fest, June 2009.
Gabriel-Ulmer duality. Talk at the ASL Annual Meeting, March 2010,
Washington, D. C.
omega-categories. Talk at the CMS Annual Meeting, June 2010, Fredericton,
- FOLDS. Talks at the Logic Department,
Faculty of Arts & Humanities, Eötvös
University, Budapest. March 2013.
Notes on FOLDS
February 19 talk (Grothendieck meeting, UdeM)
- Brno 2014 February and Stockholm 2015 December talks: Lindstrom for FOLDS and a Correction
For comments or help, please contact
Last modified: 2015 05 21