Shohoudi*, A., Khalili, A., Wolfson, D. and Asgharian, M. (2016).
Simultaneous Variable Selection and De-coarsening in Multi-path Change-point Models.
(Accepted by Journal of Multivariate Analysis.)
Zhang*, F., Khalili, A. and Lin, S. (2015).
Optimum Study Design for Detecting Imprinting and Maternal Effects Based on Partial Likelihood.
(Accepted by Biometrics.)
Mcgillivray*, A., Khalili, A.(2014).
A new penalized quasi-likelihood approach for estimating
the number of states in a hidden Markov model.
Contemporary Mathematics, Proceeding of the American Mathematical Society: Perspectives on Big Data Analysis: Methodologies and
Applications, 622, 37-59.
Du*, Y., Khalili, A., Neslehova, J. G. and Steele, R. J. (2013).
Simultaneous fixed and random effects selection in finite mixture of linear mixed-effects models.
The Canadian Journal of Statistics, 41, 596-616.
Khalili, A. and Lin, S. (2013).
Regularization in finite mixture of regression models with diverging number of parameters.
Biometrics, 69, 436-446.
- Khalili, A. (2011). An overview of the new feature selection methods in finite mixture of regression models.
(Invited Review Paper). Journal of the Iranian Statistical Society, 10, 201-235.
- Khalili, A., Chen, J. and Lin, S. (2011).
Feature selection in finite mixture of sparse normal linear models in high-dimensional feature space.
Biostatistics, 12, 156-172.
- Khalili, A. (2010). New Estimation and Feature Selection Methods in Mixture-of-Experts Models.
The Canadian Journal of Statistics, 38, 519-539.
- Garmaroudi, F., Marchant, D., Si, X., Khalili, A., et al. (2010).
Pairwise network mechanisms in the host signaling response to coxsackievirus B3 infection.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), USA, 107,
- Khalili, A., Huang, T. and Lin, S. (2009) A Robust Unified Approach to Methylation and Gene Expression
Profiling through Flexible Modeling of Variation.
Journal of Computational Statistics and Data Anlaysis, 53, 1701-1710.
- Chen, J. and Khalili, A. (2008). Order Selection in Finite Mixture Models with a Non-smooth
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 103, 1674-1683.
- Khalili, A. and Chen, J. (2007). Variable Selection in Finite Mixture of Regression Models.
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 102, 1025-1038.
- Khalili, A., Potter, D., Yan, P., Li, L., Gray, J., Huang, T., and Lin, S. (2007).
Gamma-Normal-Gamma Mixture Model for Detecting Differentially
Methylated Loci in Three Breast Cancer Cell Lines. Cancer Informatics, 2, 43-54.
- Khalili, A. (2006). Order Selection in Classical Finite Mixture Models, and Variable Selection and Inference
in Finite Mixture of Regression Models, PhD Thesis, Department of Statistics and Actuarial Sciences, University of Waterloo, Canada.
Submitted and Working Papers :
- Khalili, A. (2011)
Autoregressive-order Estimation in the Multipath Change-point Problems for Correlated Data.
- Order Estimation in Finite Mixture of Von Mises distributions.
Journal Reviewer :
- Journal of the American Statistical Association (JASA).
- The Canadian Journal of Statistics.
- BMC Genetics.
- Journal of Computational Statistics and Data Analysis.
- Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology.
- Journal of Statistics and Probability Letters.