There are many good seminar series in Montreal. A very partial list:
See L'Officiel for a list of this and future
weeks mathematics seminars in Montreal.
- Delay Differential Equations
Jan Sieber's new DDE-BIFTOOL DDE bifurcation analysis
tool. See also
original webpage for info on earlier versions.
- Matlab includes a delay differential equation ivp solver
and also a state dependent delay solver
- Guglielmi and Hairer's fortran dde and ddae solver Radar 5;
follow the link and scroll down to ``Delay Differential Equations''.
- DifferentialEquations.jl, a Julia differential equations suite that includes a DDE solver.
- Shampine and Thompson's fortran90 dde solver
- BVP Solvers