office: Burnside Hall 1019
I am a PhD student in mathematics at McGill University, under the supervision of Piotr Przytycki and Dani Wise. I expect to graduate in May 2018.
I work in geometric group theory.
- Lower bounds on cubical dimension of C(6) groups, preprint.
- Cubulating small cancellation free products (with D.T. Wise), preprint. PDF
- Virtually fibering right-angled Coxeter groups (with S. Norin and D.T. Wise) to appear in J. Inst. Math. Jussieu. (arXiv:1711.11505).
- Cocompactly cubulated 2-dimensional Artin groups (with J. Huang and P. Przytycki) Comment. Math. Helv. 91 (2016), 519–542 (arXiv:1510.08493).
- Incoherent Coxeter groups (with D. T. Wise) Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 144 (2016), 1857-1866 (arXiv:1503.03102).
- A sharper threshold for random groups at density one-half (with M. Duchin, S. C. Kilmer, S. Lelievre, J. M. Mackay and A. Sanchez) Groups Geom. Dyn. 10 (2016) no. 3, 985-1005 (arXiv:1412.8741).
- The fundamental theorem of cubical small cancellation theory, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 369 (2017), 4311-4346 (arXiv:1401.4995).
McGill GGT seminar
Baking and Math
- blog about baking, math and feminism by Yen