Georg Schmidt's Best Publications (to 1990)
- Spectral and scattering theory for Maxwell's equations in an exterior domain, Arch. Rat. Mech. and Anal. 28 (1968), 284-322.
- (with P. Alsholm) Spectral and scattering theory for Schroedinger operators, Arch. Rat. Mech. and Anal. 40 (1971), 281-311.
- Scattering theory for the Schroedinger equation with a potential almost periodic in time, Jour d'Analyse Math. 33 (1978), 121-145.
- (with N. Weck) On the boundary behaviour of solutions to elliptic and parabolic equations - with applications to boundary control for parabolic equations, SIAM J. Cont. and Opt. 16 (1978), 593-598.
- The "bang-bang" principle for the time-optimal problem in boundary control of the heat equation, SIAM J. Cont. and Opt. 18 (1980), 101-107.
- On the total - and strict total - positivity of the kernels associated with parabolic initial boundary value problems, J. Diff. Equ. 62 (1986). 275-298.
- Even more states reachable by boundary control for the heat equation, SIAM J. Cont. and Opt. (1986), 1319-1322.
- Boundary control for the heat equation with non-linear boundary condition, J. Diff. Equ. 78 (1989), 89-121.
sept 26, 1995