- Is there a fourth of July in Canada?
- How many birthdays does the average man have?
- Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
- Can a California man legally marry his widow's sister?
- Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10: what is the answer?
- If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
- A farmer has 17 sheep standing in a field and all but 9 drop down
and die, how many are left standing?
- A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10'' tall. What does he weigh?
- How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the ark?
- Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, on a hot summer day.
How was that possible?
- How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
- Explain how a taxi can reach its destination in an hour and a
half, but take 90 minutes to return. (Assume there is no traffic
- Why can't you take a picture of a man with a wooden leg?
- How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?
- It takes 3 mins to boil 1 egg. How long does it take to boil 3
- Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the biggest
mountain in the world?
- Which weighs more: a pound of pennies, or a pound of dimes?
- Johnny's mother had three children: the first child was named
April, and the second was named May. What was the third child's
- How is it possible for two fathers and two sons to pay only $21
for a buffet when the buffet costs $7 per person?
- There are 2 babies born on the same day at the same time in
the same month in the same year at the same hospital from the same
biological mother. How is it possible they are not twins?
- A man is driving his car without its lights on, the street lights
are not on, and there is no moon. A black cat runs out in front of
him, and he brakes quickly to avoid hitting it. How did he see the
- Where are potatoes grown?
- On what side of the cup does the handle belong?
- What kind of dog has four legs but never runs?
- What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?