I'm an applied mathematician working in numerical analysis and dynamical systems, often at the intersection of the two.
My current and recent projects mainly focus on the dynamics, numerical analysis and applications of delay differential equations (DDEs),
especially equations with state-dependent delays.
This page is currently under construction, but I will add links below to research projects as I construct those pages.
See also [Publications]
- State-Dependent Delay Differential Equations
- Dynamics driven by State-Dependency.
- Periodic Orbits of Singularly Perturbed State-Dependent DDEs
- Numerical Analysis
- Diagonally Implicit Runge-Kutta Methods for DDEs
- Stability Theory for Numerical DDE Solvers
- Numerical BVP and IVP solvers for Functional Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods for ODEs
- Mathematical Biology & Physiology
- Modeling Human Haematopoiesis and Chemotherapy
- Phase dynamics of coupled ecological systems
- Advance-Retarded Delay Differential Equations
- Lattice Differential Equations including travelling waves
- Wheeler-Feynman Electrodynamics