1. Pierre-Jerome Bergeron (2003) (Started Fall 2003)
1. Hui Guo (Started Summer 2005)
Title: Doubly Censored Prevalent Cohort Survival Data.
2. Wei Zhou (Completed Dec. 2005)
Title: Longitudinal Data with Change-points.
3. Ioana Cosma (Completed Feb. 2005, Dean's Honour's List)
Title: Principle of Detailed Balance and Simulated Annealing Convergence Assessment.
(Current Position: Attending Oxford for her PhD in Statistics)
4. Nadia Sourial (Completed Dec. 2003) (Co-supervised with David Wolfson).
Title: Impact of Uncertainty in Onset Time of Disease on Survival Estimates.
(Current Position: Statistician at Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research)
5. Pierre-Jerome Bergeron (Completed Aug. 2003, Dean's Honours List).
Title: Measuring dependence using information gain when data are length-biased and Right Censored.
(Current Position: PhD student at McGill)
6. Parviz Asgharian (Completed Feb. 2000). (Co-supervision with Sture Holm)
Title: Measures of dependence in contingency tables with bias and misclassification.
(Current Position: High school teacher, Goteborg, Sweden)
USRA and Honours Project
1. Marco Carone (Summer 2004 & 2005) (Honour's Project)
(First Class Honour's, Dean's Honour's List, Ann Molson Medal and Governor General Silver Medal)
Title: Loss Distribution and Insurance Policies.
2. Martin Lysy (Summer 2004 & 2005) (Honour's Project)
Title: Scheffe-Tukey Sample Size formula Under Biased Sampling.
3. Ioana Cosma (Summer 2003) (Honour's Project)
(First Class Honour's, Dean's Honour's List)
Title: MCMC Methods and Simulated Annealing.