1. M. Asgharian and David B. Wolfson, X. Zhang(2005). A Simple Criterion for the Stationarity of the Incidence Rate from Prevalent Cohort Studies. Statistics in Medicine, Vol. 24 (In press, 17 pages).
2. M. Asgharian, David B. Wolfson(2005). Asymptotic Behaviour of the Unconditional NPMLE of the Length-Biased Survivor Function from Right Censored Prevalent Cohort Data. The Annals of Statistics, Vol. 33, No.5, pp 2109-2131.
3. M. Asgharian, F. Diz, G. Gregoriou and F. Rouah(2004). The Global Macro Hedge Fund Cemetery. The Journal of Derivatives Accounting, Vol. 1, No.2, pp. 187-194.
4. M. Asgharian(2003). Biased Sampling With Right Censoring: a note on Sun, Cui, Tiwari(2002). The Canadian Journal of Statistics, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 349-350.
5. M. Asgharian, and S. Zlobec(2002). Convex Parametric Programming in Abstract Spaces. Optimization, Vol. 51, No. 6, pp. 841-861.
6. M. Asgharian, C. E. M'Lan and David B. Wolfson(2002). Length-Biased Sampling With Right Censoring: An unconditional approach. Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 97, No. 457, pp. 201-209.
7. M. Asgharian and David B. Wolfson(2001). Modeling covariates in multipath changepoint problems: Modeling and Consistency of the MLE. The Canadian Journal of Statistics, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 515-528 (Lead article).
8. C. Wolfson, D. Wolfson, M. Asgharian and C. E. M'Lan, T.stbye, K. Rockwood, D.B.Hogan(2001). A Re-Evaluation of the Duration of Survival after the Onset of Dementia. The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 344, No. 15, pp. 1111-1116.
(Lead article with editorial "Aging and the Public Health Effects of Dementia." By Dr. C. Kawas and Dr. R.Brookmeyer, pp. 1160-1161). Designated as one of the top ten most cited research papers by the media, at McGill University during 2000-2001.
9. M. Asgharian and S. Noorbaloochi(1998). Note On A Fundamental Relationship Between Admissible And Bayesian Decision Rules. Statistics, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 21-34.
10. M. Asgharian and S. Noorbaloochi(1995). Stein's Paradox and Stepwise Bayes Rules. Sankhya, Series A, Vol. 57, Part 3, pp. 424-432.